I pray that this e-mail finds you doing well this Monday. All of you who were able to help with our Saturday’s VBS, your help and time and love for God and little children is amazing, THANK YOU!!!
A couple of things to remember on your calendars:
1. This Tuesday night (July 13) will kick off our summer TNTS (Tuesday Night This Summer). It will start @ 6:30-8:00, we will meet in the West Annex. We will be watching the Nooma series! For grades 6-12.
2. this Wednesday night is the first ever HS guys camp-in (in the west annex) starts @ 8:00pmish and will end around 7:30-8:00 the next morning. Guys please bring $5.00
2 and half — Chisholm Garage Sale (July 16-17th). I need kids and adults who can help sort, price, and work the sale! Please!!
3. Girls of CTYG your camp-in will be on Sunday Night July 18 — it will start after evening services and go till 7:00am the next morning. Girls bring $5.00
4. Western Hills Church of Christ has invited our teens and any adult sponsors to an all nighter on the 23rd of July. I need a couple of adult sponsors if they are any willing, and if we have any kids sign up to take a group to Lawton and back. I can’t go this time, my in-laws are coming down and we are celebrating Kenzie’s 5th birthday that same weekend.
5. Sunday July 18th is a youth lead service, actually we will most likely update ya’ll on the Houston Trip. I need Houston Impact mission trip fellas to be willing to lead singing, share a story or two. I will be contacting ya’ll.
6. Teen devotional on July 25 @ TBD, 6:30-8:30. Any takers on hosting this regular youth devotional?
7… 6th grade introduction devotional @ TBD on Sunday night August 1, 2010 after evening services. New 6th graders are invited to come and are officially new members of CTYG (Chisholm Trail Youth Group or The Trail: Student Ministries). I need a host family for this welcome devotional!! Let me know ASAP!!!!!
8. Fiesta @ Fuqua Saturday August 7, 2010: Time: 9:00am-noon (we man the belly bopper game at the park and interact with people from the community. This is a good day to make a great impression!!!
9.. Parent/ Teen Meeting August 8th (potluck style lunch for the teens and their families) after am Bible classes
10. Friday August 13 Back to school Family Get-Together, Prayer for our area schools, and Bowling Night in the FEA!